FOCUSfactor Focus Factor is a brain support supplement that contains a unique blend of vitamins, minerals, protective antioxidants, botanical extracts and omega-3 oils. It also doubles as a premium-quality multivitamin.
When you think about it, taking FOCUSfactor Focus Factor is a smart decision. After all, your brain is the most important organ in your body. It consists of more than 10 billion nerve cells and over 50 billion other cells that help shape your thoughts and behaviors, allow you to communicate, and sharpen your learning and analytical skills. Supporting healthy brain function through the sound nutrition in FOCUSfactor Focus Factor should be… a no-brainer!
The FOCUSfactor Focus Factor Formulation
The nutrients in FOCUSfactor Focus Factor —and their sources—are the key to the FOCUSfactor Focus Factor formulation. Our supplement contains certain ingredients that were demonstrated in independent studies to support healthy brain function, and it is formulated to be safe and effective.
For example, FOCUSfactor Focus Factor contains natural beta-carotene such as that found in raw vegetables. This is important because natural beta-carotene provides a whole family of carotenoids. Natural vitamin E, derived from the soybean, is included in the formula rather than the cheaper synthetic version. There are also six separate forms of vitamin C in FOCUSfactor Focus Factor, and three different sources of magnesium from malate, citrate and taurinate.
FOCUSfactor Focus Factor also contains less widely-known nutrients that help support healthy brain function. These are listed on the label under the heading, “Synergistic and proprietary formulation” and include:
• DMAE, a natural substance found in fish.
• Botanical extracts, such as Bacopa, Huperzine and Vinpocetine.
• DHA, an important omega-3 fatty acid.
FOCUSfactor Focus Factor contains no stimulants. It has no caffeine, ephedra or ma huang.
Other Things You Can Do To Support Healthy Brain Function:
• "Feed" your brain regularly with fresh fruits and vegetables and high-quality protein from chicken, fish and/or tofu.
• Light to moderate physical exercise improves circulation and blood flow to your brain. Even walking for 20-30 minutes a day helps.
• Exercise your mind. Take up a new hobby, play word games like crossword puzzles, or read a novel.
• Get enough sleep. On average, 8 hours per night is recommended to let your brain "recharge" itself.
FOCUSfactor Focus Factor supports memory, concentration and focus* through a combination of premium ingredients:
• Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• Botanical Extracts
Focus Factor Adult Ingredients
The Focus Factor Formulation
The nutrients selected for this unique formula are absorbable, biologically active, and the ingredients were chosen for their ability to feed and nourish the brain. Focus Factor ™ can also take the place of your current multivitamin.